Friday, October 7, 2011

Sometimes...

Sometimes,
when I don't have any interested in the place,
I hope there is my friends to give me a reason why i must be there.
(PL 1 Jan 2010)

Sometimes,
when I don't have any interested to enter the classroom,
I hope there is any subject that is very interesting to me.
(is there??? still thinking since when I'm enter this place)

Sometimes,
when I don't have any friends to laugh with,
I hope there is a roomate that can make me talk.
(miss u Yaya, Ida, Ctok, n Nis)

Sometimes,
when I don't have any reason to finished my study,
At least I have my parents told me to get it.
(teacher's to be..)

Sometimes,
when I lost contact with my old friends,
I hope there are some ways can help me find the new friends.
(twitter and blog..facebook become so boring this lately...)

Sometimes,
when I miss my parents,
there are my phone use to contact them..
(but this year, I can being with my family a lot of time...)

Sometimes,
when I don't have any friends to talk,
there a some people and ways to let what I wanna talk about.
(my cousin, Izan and sister, Wani, and my blog and my diaries tooooo.....)

Sometimes,
when I was bored,
I wanna somethings news!!!!!!)
(my surroundings, friends, hopefully its not become my room and the roomates too..)





love,
liyana

No comments:

Post a Comment